Pages

background

background

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Ribbon Belts with Flowers

These days, I am so into ribbon belts/sash belts with the big flowers on them! I see many people wearing them these days! I always liked to wear belts with wide shirts, but now, I am so liking these sashes!

LOVE.THIS.DRESS.PERIOD

I think they work so much better on fancier attire than belts would. Because of the flower on them, they are more feminine and chic :))










Now that I think about it, what  if I will try to make one for myself? I have lots of flowers, and will just have to find a nice sash.
oooo I'm getting excited! 
Its not as hard as it looks. Right??

What do you think? Like em?

3 comments:

  1. YES=))I love them,what a good idea, i need to try & make one too=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea! I love them! I'm new to your blog today, and I love it! I'm your new GFC follower :)

    Breena
    mommyknowslife.blogspot.com
    (ps - You may want to check out 2 giveaways I have going on right now!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies!
    Breena= I'll be sure to check out the giveaways!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read something that is not mine!